Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘uk tyres direct limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is the o. Our company registration number is 5620635 uk & wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Any quotations made or orders received are subject to the availability of the goods
All prices are exclusive of Vat unless otherwise stated. all processes are in pound sterling unless otherwise stated.
The company may at any time and without notice revokeany agreement for credit terms so that the payment for goods becomes immediately payable.
The risk of the goods passes to the customer on delivery.
Retention of title
Following delivery, the goods shall remaain the property of UK Tyres Direct until they are paid for in full.
All our site is maintained under license all payments are secure, and we are PCI compliant, we do not store any customers payment details on any purchase on our secure site.
We reserve the right to charge handling fees on any orders returned.
Cancellation of Order
Orders placed cannot be cancelled except with the comapny's consent and on the terms which will indemnify the company against loss or damage. Any goods received back by the company will not be accepted for a credit note and the company reserves the right to levy a handling charge for the goods agreed for return.
updated april 2012